Online Marriage Counseling
Offering Online Couples and Marriage Therapy Serving the State of Minnesota
Our licenses restricts us to only being able to assist Minnesota residents online.
Big City Couples Counseling Experience in Minneapolis / St. Paul
We are proud to bring our extensive couples counseling experience to couples across the state. In both Rural and Metro Minnesota, we offer an expertise that is difficult to find elsewhere, and our results prove that.
Our Online Therapy is Convenient for Minnesota Couples
We’ve been offering online sessions for over 2 years, and our clients have been most pleased with our:
- Flexible scheduling
- Online accessibility
- Counseling expertise
- Personal emotional comfort for at home sessions
- Encrypted and secured video conferencing that keeps our conversation private
What is an Online Counseling Session with Us Like?
- When you first contact us and make a virtual appointment we will confirm your technical abilities (you have a webcam and broadband internet) for a call and your appointment time.
- We will send over some documents for you to review on your own and to email back to us once filled.
- We will send you instructions for how to login to a secure video conference software and what to do in case of a disconnection.
- Before our session, make sure that you will have no interruptions for the allotted time. Turn off your phone, television, and music. Make sure pets and children are safe in another room.
What Can Our Online Couples Counseling Do For My Relationship?
Here are some benefits couples have experienced from online counseling with us:
- Overcome lingering resentment,
- Replace hopelessness with hopefulness,
- Develop clearer communication,
- Build a more intimate connection,
- Resolve arguments peacefully rather than let them go on for hours (or days),
- Increase passion in the relationship,
- Reignite your sex life, more intimate understanding of each other,
- Build greater trust,
- Set common goals,
- Build a stronger foundation,
- …and more!
We also offer a completely free virtual couples counseling webinar.
And, of course, our office is just around the corner if you need us!
Sign Up for Our Minnesota Online Counseling Today!
Twin Cities Marriage and Family Therapy offers expertise that leaves 75% of couples satisfied. Therapy is available both online and in person at our Eden Prairie office.
Contact us for an initial appointment now, or click the link below to access our exclusive resources, including Ben Hoogland’s innovative SAIL technique for better couples communication.