Online Marriage Counseling
I Offer Online Couples and Marriage Therapy Serving the State of Minnesota
My license restricts me to only being able to assist Minnesota residents online.
Big City Counseling Experience Serving All of Minnesota
I am proud to bring my extensive couples counseling experience to couples across the state. In both Rural and Metro Minnesota, I offer an expertise that is difficult to find elsewhere, and my results prove that.
I’ve been trained in techniques that the average spiritual adviser or personal therapist doesn’t have the tools to treat.
For example I’ve been trained in the following techniques:
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- The Gottman Method
- Esther Perel
- Terry Real’s Relational Life Therapy
- Discernment Therapy
My Online Therapy is Convenient for Minnesota Couples
I’ve been offering online sessions for over 2 years, and my clients have been most pleased with my:
- Flexible scheduling
- Online accessibility
- Counseling expertise
- Personal emotional comfort for at home sessions
- Encrypted and secured video conferencing that keeps our conversation private
What is an Online Counseling Session with Ben Like?
- When you first contact me and make a virtual appointment I will confirm your technical abilities (you have a webcam and broadband internet) for a call and your appointment time.
- I will send over some documents for you to review on your own and to email back to me once filled.
- I will send you instructions for how to login to a secure video conference software and what to do in case of a disconnection.
- Before our session, make sure that you will have no interruptions for the allotted time. Turn off your phone, television, and music. Make sure pets and children are safe in another room.
What Can Ben’s Online Couples Counseling Do For My Relationship?
Here are some benefits couples have experienced from online counseling with me:
- Overcome lingering resentment,
- Replace hopelessness with hopefulness,
- Develop clearer communication,
- Build a more intimate connection,
- Resolve arguments peacefully rather than let them go on for hours (or days),
- Increase passion in the relationship,
- Reignite your sex life, more intimate understanding of each other,
- Build greater trust,
- Set common goals,
- Build a stronger foundation,
- …and more!