POSITION: Licensed or Licensure-Track Outpatient Independent Contractor, Twin Cities Marriage & Family Therapy, LLC
Please submit your resume/CV and cover letter to Ben Hoogland, MS, LMFT at email@example.com
Join a growing private pay practice focused on providing specialized therapy to our clients. Providing specialized care means we are focused on specific presenting issues and are dedicated to forming our practice around a specific clientele. Being a specialist allows the therapist to be more confident in the therapy they are providing, and the client to achieve focused results on their issue.
As an experienced LMFT and Board and AAMFT Approved Supervisor (Ben Hoogland, MS, LMFT), I have developed a private pay mental health practice located in Eden Prairie serving clients in-office and virtually throughout Minnesota.
I believe in giving the highest quality care to our clients, evolving to include more specialties including and beyond couples and relationships.
I place a high value on cultivating a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. As a father of 4 girls, and having worked in a variety of settings, I know how hard it is to find the right balance as a therapist. I’m committed to supporting therapists in cultivating their ideal work/life balance. Please refer to the website for more information at www.twincitiesmft.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would love to talk to you about how your skills would fit in the practice!
POSITION DESCRIPTION: In-office at our Eden Prairie location and virtual therapy serving individuals, couples and/or families. Our practice is private pay, which means no insurance billing or delay in reimbursement.
Contractors (1099) are paid based on billable hours performed, pay based upon license, experience and training completed. Pay cycle will be every two weeks – no waiting for insurance reimbursement. Hours are negotiable and contract clinicians are able to choose how many hours they work, minimum hours (not less than 15 hours per week) will be agreed between clinician and TCMFT. Some evening and weekend availability expected.
Ben is expanding the practice and seeking additional experienced clinicians who are excited to provide specialized care to their clients. Currently, we are accepting cover letters and resumes from candidates meeting the following:
- Licensure of LPC, LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or LP who has a current MN License or on a licensure-track for LPC, LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or LP in MN (Supervision offered)
- Outpatient therapy experience.
- Specialty training and/or certification.
- Clarity on specialized area of care with completed or planned continuing education.
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Experience and willingness to see current incoming couple referrals (including high-conflict couples).
- Effective at problem-solving and initiating in steps for positive change.
- Confident and focused on helping individuals, couples and families heal and build healthy relationships.
- Provide individual, couple and/or family psychotherapy including assessment, treatment planning and termination planning/summary (clinicians choose their clientele preferences).
- Coordinate any contact and forms prior to commencement of therapy sessions.
- Ongoing case consultation – choose your own, or attend free consultation in the TCMFT practice.
- Maintain excellent clinical records (session notes, treatment plans, and summaries). Records must be up to date prior to payment for services completed.
- Manage online client calendar, client payments and respond to emails from clients.
- Maintain all necessary licensure requirements and follow all state laws, rules and ethical standards.
- Assist in some marketing and social media content on a monthly basis (blog, post content, etc).
- Maintain evening and weekend availability (negotiable hours).
Please forward your resume, cover letter and references to Ben Hoogland, MS, LMFT (owner, email@example.com).
Job Type: Contract
Informed Consent & Services Agreement www.twincitiesmft.com